Publick House Historic Inn
ENJOY THE COMFORT OF OUR YANKEE HOSPITALITY
Each of the spectacular four seasons offers a special opportunity for activities that appeal to the young and the young at heart. From sightseeing to shopping for antiques, from golf to skiing, from cuddling up with a good book to cuddling up with someone you love, the Publick House fulfills your needs. Top off your day with a visit to our real 18th century Bake Shoppe, where irresistible things come out of our Yankee ovens.
Three facilities for your lodging needs and those of your guests:
- The Publick House Historic Inn has 3 suites & 14 guest rooms
- Chamberlain House features 20 suites & 8 guest rooms
- Country Lodge offers 63 rooms
From a light fare lunch to a hearty Yankee meal, or a specialty drink and delicious dessert, we’re ready to entice your taste buds:
- Historic Tap Room, serving traditional Yankee fare: breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week
- Ebenezer’s Tavern, serving a lighter more casual Yankee fare for lunch and dinner
Our 18th century bake shoppe with sweet treats baked everyday in our own Yankee ovens will surely be one of the highlights of your stay. Sample our pecan sweet rolls, bread pudding, and our old fashioned raspberry-filled cookies. Enjoy browsing through our selections of Publick House favorites, from apple butter and strawberry rhubarb jam to our New England cookbooks and gifts. Visit our new to-go foods refrigerator and take home some old fashioned comfort food for dinner. Come visit our Bake Shoppe located on the lower level of the Publick House Historic Inn.
- Homemade Baked Goods
- Desserts Made for a Crowd
- New England Specialty Gifts
- To-Go Foods
Gift certificates can be used at any of our facilities for lodging, dining, or on any purchase from our Gift Shoppe.