The Publick House Inn is lovely, comfortable and welcoming. Very quaint, a wonderful step back in time.
Year Round Group Activities
The Publick House Is an Inn for All Seasons.
Throughout the year many special tour group events are featured right here at the Publick House Historic Inn located in Sturbridge, MA.
- Lobster Bake and Backyard Barbeques – on our tented grounds during the summer months
- Scarecrow Competition – group tour viewing & voting during the first two weeks in October
- Harvest Festival – takes place the third weekend in October
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner – folks travel hundreds of miles each year to experience our Thanksgiving feast
- Christmas Holiday Celebrations – join us for breakfast with Santa, Christmas Eve Feast, or our famous Christmas Day Buffet. Come and view our pastry chef’s handcrafted 10-foot gingerbread house or create your own miniature gingerbread house. Admire our holiday decorations throughout the inn, while sipping on hot cider and enjoying home baked treats.
- Sadie Greens Curiosity Shop located on property next to the entrance of the Publick House
- Old Sturbridge Village, a working museum of living history and culture, is one mile away
- Brimfield Antiques Market
- Mole Hollow Candle Factory
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery
- St. Anne’s Shrine
- Stage Loft Theatre (Sturbridge)
- Hanover Theatre (Worcester)
- For more events, attractions and activities in our area visit www.sturbridgetownships.com.
ACTIVITIES WITHIN ONE-HOUR DRIVING DISTANCE
- CT – Antiques Market, Maple Sugaring Tours, Casinos, Basketball Hall of Fame
- Berkshires – Hancock Shaker Village, Red Lion Inn, Norman Rockwell Museum
- Worcester – Hanover Theatre, Higgins Armory, Worcester Art Museum, EcoTarium, DCU Center
- Springfield/Deerfield – Basketball Hall of Fame, Bright Nights at Forest Park, Historic Deerfield, Yankee Candle Company, Six Flags New England, The Big E Fairgrounds
- Boston – Historic Lexington & Concord, U.S.S. Constitution, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Freedom Trail, JFK Library
- Newport Rhode Island Mansions