Wedding Ceremonies at the Publick House Historic Inn,
Promises made for a lifetime together begins with the ceremony. Your wedding ceremony should be a moment to cherish for the rest of your life. There isn’t a more charming, romantic, and idyllic place for your wedding than the Publick House Historic Inn.
For the unique and unforgettable, to the romantic and elegant wedding, come to the Publick House located in Sturbridge, Mass.
The Publick House Historic Inn offers both indoor and outdoor facilities for the ceremony.
Outdoor sites available for your ceremony.
- The Garden Gazebo, located on our beautiful garden tent grounds
- The Hillside Gazebo, overlooks our stone walls and flower-trimmed brick walkway
- The Meadow, located in the fields of the Publick House, under a beautiful oak tree
Inside locations available for your ceremony.
- Historic Barn, located in the Inn, a charming location for a romantic ceremony accommodating up to 100 guests with a center aisle and two different options for your ceremonial view
- Paige Hall, can be set theatre style accommodating up to 200 guests and then re-set for your dinner reception